FS: 91 164S

Hi all

I need to simplify and cheapify my (wife's) life so I regrettably offer my
164S for sale.
It is in very good shape mechanically, and, with a couple of notable
exceptions, good shape cosmetically.  I does however need some attention and
I seem to be able to find neither the time nor the money to do it.  The most
notable thing being the replacement of the stepper motors (distribution is
fine, but no temp control).  It is red with black leather(doesn't have the
Recaro option), has 90,XXX miles, a sunroof, and alarm (which I have never
figured out how to use).  The timing belt and water pump were done at 83,XXX
and when I did that job I found that the tensioner had already been updated.
I would like it to go to someone who will understand and appreciate what a
great car it is.  I am not looking for profit here, so I offer it to the
list members at $5500.  I think that is a very good price and it is very
firm.  The car is in Minneapolis.  It is being driven daily and I am
confident of its trip-worthiness if that is a concern.  Please email
privately for details if interested.

Thanks,

Damien
91 164S