Re: Electronic Ignition on '69 GTV

Frank,

It sounds to me like you've got a loose connection somewhere in that unit. I
am not familiar with the Motorola unit specifically, but if, like you said,
it turned over after you had been playing with the red wire, and then again
when you smacked the ignition module, a loose connection would be my first
guess. I would replace the unit first, depending on the cost.

On a lighter note, doesn't it just feel good when you get to *smack*
something, and it actually makes it work?

Cheers,

Darren
85 GTV 6 Gran Turismo - San Antonio