Personal preferences

Don't know about you guys, but I've been enjoying the heck out of the
latest bursts of opinion regarding favorite GT noses, brake and brake
pedal arrangements,  cars and years and engines. That's one of the
coolest things about this kind of forum: we have a circle of folks who
are as goofy about these cars as we are, and so we can engage in
fierce but friendly arguments about stuff that'll never make the
Nightly News.

Just for the record: I like the step-nose, probably for the same
reason I love the way the Milano looks, which is something I can
neither fathom nor explain. I like pendant pedals. I prefer unservoed
disks to any other braking medium I've ever used. As for Bro.
Hertzman's repeated maligning of the old Giulietta Berlina's looks
(FRUMPY??), I must admit to a fondness for all Italian "cooking"
sedans of that era, especially the Alfa and the Lancia Appia ("gawky"
is the word I'd use, and some of us find that appealing). Much as I'd
like to have a Giulia TI or another Berlina, a nice Giulietta would
take the cake.

Will Owen
Incorrigibly dreaming in Nashville