Re: 164 spooky driver side window

Karl,
I had this happen to me just last week while I was driving down the
highway during a downpour, I assumed it had something to do with the
rain leaking past some seal and shorting out the window switch.  First
time it's happened to me, has not repeated, and I have not driven
through any more rain.  Had you recently washed your car ? or was my
window going down during the rain a coincidence...
Mystified
Jay Reddy
'65 Giulia Spider Veloce
'91 164 S  -  Austin TX