164 spooky driver side window

Today, on my way home the driver side windows insist going
down by itself.  Sometimes just move a little, sometimes all
the way down.  Usually you can close it again by using switch.
But when I was waiting on a red-light it decided to go down
and even after reached bottom, I can feel the electric motor
trying to go over the limit. Finally it quit trying after a
minutes or so, then I can close the windows again.

Anyone had this happened before ?

Karl Chen, 92 164S

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]