105 suspension mods

In Digest 71, Les wrote:

>From: Les Singh <Les.Singh@domain.elided>
>Subject: Subject: RE: stirring trouble ..
>
>..... I built a GTV..... based on a 1750 body and interior......
> pulled all the supension off and replaced it with
>omponents from Berlina and Giulia Super.

Les,

I'd be really interested if you'd be able to post a few more details
of your suspension changes..... more details of the particular parts
you fitted into the GTV, plus a few remarks on the thinking behind
the selections, , and of course, a summary of how nicely it all
works on the road !    Now and again on the Digest we've had the
odd snippet of info about your suspension, but only tempting
little tidbits, and I for one would be dead keen to hear more, and
I'm sure plenty of other readers would too.  I need to refurbish my
soggy old GTV suspension, and I'm always after ideas from
people in the know. And anyway, Digest postings on suspension
are always good for a lot of interesting technical discussion !

Graham H,
New.Zealand.
GTV, Alfetta, Alfasud.