Re: Stirring trouble !

> I'm talking about the Alfetta with its cheapskate pop riveting all > over the place where nuts and bolts would have been used in a proper
> Alfa....

There are a lot of Ferrari owners that would take exception to the
concept of pop riveting being a cheapskate form of assembly. Pop rivets
replace sheet metal screws and other small screws that are too small to
torque, hence they loosen. Pop rivets will stay tighter than small
screws. Also, in aircraft assembly the tensile rating on aircraft
quality pop rivets is really impressive.