164 battery

I was just quibbling, really. I know that I could be some hypochondriatic
alfa owner, but I was just trying to make light of the fact that when one
thing goes wrong, it all goes wrong. It's nice in a way, b/c it gets it out
of the way, but getting through it when I've got a billion other things to
do, and no huge trust fund to nack me up, is just a pain. But it's allgood
now, thanks to all the digesters help. I'm so glad to have such a huge
roundtable of knowledgable folks here to help. Thanks again to all!