164 battery

Mark Domby
I can't understand why you would go so far as to call your local alfa dealer
an sob and accuse him of switching batteries to eek another $100 bucks or so
out of you.  I would venture to guess that your alfa dealer is one of the
only people who knows and cares enough to keep your car in good shape and it
is completely cowardly of you to not go to them with this suspicion before
you accuse him publically via this list.  It costs alot to have the dealer
service your vehicle, especially if you are incapable of something so simple
as changing a battery
yourself.  You get what you pay for.
Kathy Jo
ps. How many miles do you expect to get out of a battery?