164 elec. problems

Not even a week after I got my car back from the damn dealer, I think the
batt. is dead. It was on its original one from 91 with 58K miles on it and
no problems, and I asked the fool if I should replace it and he said no.
Well, we'll see how much I go back there. I don't mean to be bitchy, but
after paying for a $1200 clutch job at christmas, and now a $3000 60K
service plus replacement of brake mc and booster and other misc expensive
stuff, I've just about had it with my car.
NOW, all of a sudden tonight, the car was slow to crank a couple of times
and went downhill from there. Now, all that happens is that the relays
chatter a lot, and the door locking mech. goes nuts, and my alarm makes
clicking sounds (short bleeps I guess), and the v-meter plumits like my bank
account after this service. This is all when I try to start it. Just sitting
there with the car off, if I turn the light and radio on, it falls quite a
bit too. I'm entrenched in the idea that the SOB, after I told him the batt
had never been out, took a dead one and put it in my car, and took mine,
knowing it would fail soon and would come running for help with cash in hand.
I know I'm probably just backlashing at my expensive car, so do I just need
a new battery??? Help me, I'm broke.