79 Lancia Beta for sale

I know - it's not an Alfa, but it's got that wonderful Italian car smell...
I'm trying to get rid of a 1979 Lancia Beta 2.0 for my father.  It's
completely original and still runs fine.  It has significant body rust and
because of some rust on the frame, it won't pass PA inspection.  He's about to
drive it to the junkyard, but I had him hold off until I put out the word in
the Digest.  Perhaps someone here can give her a good home or use it to keep
another Lancia alive.  It's located in State College, PA.  For more info,
please e-mail me at psumooch@domain.elided.

Auguri,
Matteo Martemucci
88 Spider Veloce