Alfa stuff in Newsweek

I've been offline for awhile so I don't know if anyone has posted this yet.
There is an article in the Aug 24 issue of Newsweek entitled "Life as a
Dying Man"  about an AIDS victim's struggle over the past ten years.
The author,  James Harford,  talks about his love of his 1991 Alfa 164L.
He mentions the car a few times in the piece so it's worth the read.

Regards

Bob Boniface

91 164L 5 spd (93,700 mile daily driver)
84 GTV6 (Pretty Hate Machine)
60 Giulietta Spider