Re: Clarification on TSB 49.93.01 - Paint Colors & Codes

"Pierre Jacomet" <pierrj@domain.elided> writes:
> Hi List people, I am a new subscriber looking to fix some scratches on
> the Bumper  of my 92 164L and I have some problems understanding the
> codes listed in the TSB present at
>
> /alfa/FAQ/164/b499301.htm
>

> The TSB has three columns, namely EXTERIOR BODY COLOR, A/R CODE and
> TOUCH UP P/N

The AR code is something that paint retailers and body shops can look up
in their book in order to mix the paint.

The P/N is something that Alfa Romeo parts providers can supply (if still
available). A list of parts providers in the USA is given at:

 http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2380/dealers.htm

- --
Colin Verrilli     Raleigh, NC     verrilli@domain.elided
'84 GTV6        '87 Milano Gold         '94 164LS Auto
Mid-Atlantic Alfa Romeo Club (MAARC) Treasurer
MAARC Home Page:  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2380
164 Home Page:    /alfa/FAQ/164
NOS Alfa Parts for sale: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2380/cbvparts.htm