Clarification on TSB 49.93.01 - Paint Colors & Codes

Hi List people, I am a new subscriber looking to fix some scratches on
the Bumper  of my 92 164L and I have some problems understanding the
codes listed in the TSB present at

/alfa/FAQ/164/b499301.htm

The TSB has three columns, namely EXTERIOR BODY COLOR, A/R CODE and
TOUCH UP P/N

A/R CODE seems to stand for the BASF paint color code. I called the BASF
representative and he told me that I should get in contact with a dealer
who would provide me the formulas and the paint.

Now concerning the TOUCH UP P/N, I figure it is some kind of Alfa code
for correcting exactly what I am looking for: scratches in the bumper.
Is this so? and if it is: Where can I by this stuff?

OK, having no more Qs, I take the opportunity to thank you
for reading this Request.

Pierre Jacomet
pierrj@domain.elided