re: Alternative Spark Plugs for 33 1.7 16V

Hello Alfisto,

I have just the boxes of my new spark plugs for my 33 16V in
front of me, they are Golden Lodge 25HLD it cost me about 50 DM
for the 4. It's true that I have some good price for my dealer.

It's true that it makes some problem replacing them, DO take care
not to scrap all the dirt at the entrance when placing them and
for an easy fitting in the right, dont hesitate to remove the air
filter.
I dont have this problem because of my air induction kit <g>.

Here's one advice, if you want more, dont hesitate visiting the 33
discussion list at:

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=20413

Have a good work!

Lucas