Takes On C.I.

My wife & I would have to agree with the latest opinions on the Concours.
Some rare beauties, even in some quantity, were entered.  I recall only one
1750 last year, & there were several this year.  Also, seeing so many 6C's
was incredible.  As a former Fiat owner I can't wait for next year.  Also
met/talked with some fellow digesters, Jay, Henry, Robin.  I'm glad to see
Brian Shorey made it...at least four people asked me if I had seen him...had
to answer "not sure as I've never met him"....

RG
'88 Milano Verde