Damaged Windshield At Restaurant/Stereotypes

Gotta respond to this one....in AD#49 Keith Ahern wrote about suing the
restaurant in Sunnyvale CA, USA he visited recently due to the damage on his
Alfa Romeo.  I work in Sunnyvale and agree there is a large number of goofy
drivers in Silicon Valley.  Now, I don't know Keith Ahern from Keith
Richards, but he probably was either frustrated or joking around when he
mentioned litigation against the restaurant.  A subsequent barb in AD49
resulted, from Bernie, a Texan, claiming it must be true that "everyone in
CA is suing everybody else".  Well, I'm a native Californian with over 100
relatives in the Bay Area for most of this century...and none of us have
ever had to litigate, or BE sued for that matter.  Also, as most are well
aware, CA is chock-full of transplants, and "Birds-of a Feather" and all
that...but I doubt that sect is any more litigious than any other in this
state.  I'd be willing to compare our per capita litigation statistics
against Texas or any other heavily populated state in the U.S.
Quick! Everyone think of all the stereotypical slams people make about
Texans!
There are quite a few, just as uncool.

Rob Granieri,
San Ramon, CA