85 alfa spider cooling fan

Ciao;
	I'm changing my water pump right now and had bought a new fan
to replace the 13+ year old original fan. The fan they sent me from
IAP look like it will fit but the blades are less than half a wide as
the original fan. I'm thinking of just keeping the original fan.
Is there a reaseon the replacement looks so different? (it says it is for
1750 2000 spider and gtv.

sixto in Puerto Rico

Sixto A. Gonzalez
National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center      787-878-2612
Arecibo Observatory                           787-878-1861(fax)
sixto@domain.elided