Re: TO JAAP....... Red face time

At 04:31 PM 8/19/98 +1200, you wrote:
>Dear Jaap,
>
>Further to my previous email to you (that is, the copy of the post I sent to
>the digest) :
>
>.......I've just realised that your letter to me was off-digest, and I should
>have replied directly to you. I'm very sorry for my mistake. I have now
>sent another post to the digest to try and explain..... here's a copy of that
>one, for you.
>
>Sorry again,
>Graham H.

>TO A.D.
>
>Oh hell, this just gets worse and worse...... first I go and clog up the
>Digest with my long stroppy minmal-Alfa post replying to Jaap's
>comments about my brake bleeding procedure,  and then I notice that
>Jaap's comments had been emailed to me and not to the Digest it seems.
>So, my apologies to Jaap, and to the Digest, for replying via the Digest.
>
>Yours in embarrassment,
>Graham H,
>N.Z.

Well Graham, red face time all round, I suppose. Indeed, my comments on
your brake bleeding procedures were actually intended for the digest. And
then I had to go and hit the wrong button, sending the reply to you and not
the digest. And of course I never noticed, and started wondering why I
didn't see my "bollocking"-posting on the digest... Shall we just call it
quits?
At least I can happily nod off again, safe in the knowledge that my fellow
alfisti are not the engine-oil-down-the-sink-and-tyres-in-the-river type
mechanic. :-)

So, apologies from this side as well for contributing to the confusion.

Best, Jaap Bouma (Netherlands)
'87 GTV6 2.5 Grand Prix