Bleeding Brakes

John Day wrote:

<<  There's lots of tips being discussed about bleeding brakes using string
and sealing wax. Has anyone tried a Gunson Easybleed? ( readily available in
the UK, not sure about US.) You put the fluid in a reservoir bottle, connect
one end to the master cylinder using one of the many adaptors that come with
it and the other end, via a hose, to your spare tyre. The fluid is then forced
into the system by the tyre pressure and all you have to do is go round and
open each nipple in turn till the fluid comes out.  It works brilliantly and
only costs a few pounds. >>

Great system, I agree John; I use no other method nowadays.  IIRC it is
available also in US.  Usual disclaimers from this enthusiastic customer...

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/tonywoodtw/";>Tony Wood</A>
England