Car Disc Alfa Service Manuals

bought one of the Car Disc CD ROMs for my 92 Spider that has the service
manual, owners manual and marketing brochures.  It is basically a scan
of all of these pages put into a simple database for browsing.

Personally, I would recommend getting a print copy if you can get your
hands on one and not the CD.  My main complaint of the CD is that the
interface is not that easy to use - there is very little hypertext and
no full-text searching.  Also, the scan sometimes is not dark enough.
I  needed to examine my electrical system the other day, but with a
printout from the car disc, I could barely make out the diagram.  Having
worked in electronic publishing myself, I know that the implementation
could have been done much better with a database such as FolioViews.
Also the scanning quality control needs to be much improved.

For a hard copy, you might want to try your local Alfa club for a shop
manual.  I know a shop in Berkeley, CA called All Parts that has some
photocopies of manuals for sale.

If you can't get a hard copy, the CD is for sale at:
http://www.international-auto.com/cardisc.html