Bleeding Brakes

Hi
There's lots of tips being discussed about bleeding brakes
using string and sealing wax. Has anyone tried a Gunson
Easybleed? ( readily available in the UK, not sure about
US.) You put the fluid in a reservoir bottle, connect one
end to the master cylinder using one of the many adptors
that come with it and the other end, via a hose, to your
spare tyre. The fluid is then forced into the system by the
tyre pressure and all you have to do is go round and open
each nipple in turn till the fluid comes out.
It works brilliantly and only costs a few pounds.  Just
remember to disconect it from the tyre before you disconect
it from the master cylinder!!

PS Anyone looking for a very cheap but very reliable Alfa
33 4x4 estate.  It's tatty but got a long MOT.  We'll be
selling in a few months and I'd like it to go to someone
who'd appreciated it.

PPS Anyone know of a 16V 33 sportwagon for sale?

- ----------------------
John Day
Interface Analysis Centre
University of Bristol