ADVISE PLEASE !! Re AR Business people

david,

the answer to your question seems clear: out this guy and be done with
it!  as digesters we communicate to educate ourselves using the resources
of others.  we trade in  useful information - information that would
otherwise come with incredible amounts of labor and wasted experiences;
or maybe not at all.  why feel free to trade in good recommendations but
not in bad.  a recommendation not to use someone is often just as useful
as one to use someone.  whatever this dealer may receive in negative
advertising seems deserved.

what makes the telling of your experiences over the digest less ok than
telling you neighbor?  a more successful medium indicates nothing about
the principle of its content. objectivity and cautiously accurate
accounting = a good formula, i think.

ascher
91 164L
78 spider

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]