Re: ADVISE PLEASE !! Re AR Business people

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, David Ziglin wrote:

> Alfa Romeo friends
>
> For the last 2 years at least, I have been greatly tempted to simply warn
> my fellow Alfa Romeo lovers about a California AR dealer and chide that
> very well known dealer about the miserable service I was receiving.  For
>
> The car is covered with orange peel; yes, less definitive than that on a
> Miata, but it is there for sure - everywhere.  I HATE orange peel !!
>
> The car is covered with scratch marks - everywhere - even after a state of
> the art final buffing.  What kind? ...  cross marks, hatch marks, lousy,
>
> ***   And so, what do you think?  Should I just identify this son of a
> bitch before you buy a car from him or have work done by him or what?  I
> want to.

Absolutely yes you should. Many of us post our knowledge of the "good
guys " (and there are many) to help each other get a good job. Knowing
who DOESN'T do a good job is every bit as important.

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******