Re:165R14 tires on lowered GTV

Kenn

I'm tempted to ask why? when you've already got away from "the vintage
feel" by upgrading the suspension. 165 X 14 will just downgrade the
handling and nullify any gains you've made. If you do go ahead with this
size - use the original specification "H" rated tyres and not "S" rated
which are downright dangerous on a GTV. If you want my 2 cents worth - get
some 195-65 x 14 to give you the kind of ride height you are after without
sacrificing handling.

Les in freezing cold Wellington - sick of hearing about Bill Clinton and
Monica whozitwinsky. "I never told her to lie; ... we did it standing up..."