GTV6 Catalyst

The piping on the GTV6 Catalytic Converter on the Discount Converter web
page looks to me to be  just like that on the converter I recently
purchased from Alfa Ricambi.  If so, that $164 price is a bargain,  as I
believe I paid about $300.  Also if it is the same product, it worked qui=
te
well for me,  and brought my V6 with Sperry Cams down to HC ppm levels in=

the single digits and virtually unmeasurable CO.  It looks to me like its=

worth investigating because there can't be that many people fabricating
custom converters for GTV6s.  =

Gerry Lehmann =