Re: Nova Scotia

I was going to mention the Cabot Trail and Cape Breton as well.  I travelled the Cabot Trail about
ten years ago in my VW GTI and it was a blast!  I went in May, just before the big tourist season
and virtually had the road to myself.  I agree with Mr. Willis in that Baddeck is the perfect home
base for the Trail, with plenty of B&B's.

If you can, try to make the trip down to Halifax.  It's worth a day touring this wonderful little
city and the drive to Yarmouth can be nice as well.  It takes quite a bit of time to drive between
cities in Nova Scotia - probably an entire day from Baddeck to Halifax - but traffic moves at
relatively high speeds on the highways.

Have fun!

- -August