Re: looking under cars

It was great to see the SZ/ES30 at this year's Concours Italiano.

Because the car rides so low, I had wondered whether Alfa produced
a special drop-spindle for the front suspension, or had repositioned
the suspension pick-ups relative to the Milano-derived floorpan.
After inspecting its underside at the show, it appears that the SZ
floorpan is about as far off the ground as that of a mildly-
lowered Milano -- the air dam and side skirts just stick down six
inches or so.

Good news for GTV6/Milano owners seeking to SZify our cars.

- -Tom