looking under cars

>However, I was very excited to see this particular
>example being displayed on the field that I couldn't help myself examining its
>undercarraige,

If I had a dollar for every time I saw guys drop to their knees and peer
under the assorted cars at Concours Italiano I'd be able to buy that dream
Stradale (most awesome Alfa at CI)o - or at least an expensive model of
one. Is this akin to looking up a woman's skirt? I was trying to take a pic
of one of the Alfa race cars (pardon me for forgetting which one) and this
guy walks to the other side of the car and annopunces that he wants to
check the serial number (SURE!). Boom! He dissappears and I get my shot. A
few seconds later he reappears w/o serial number...but he did have grease
all over his mouth. hmmmm.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto