Suds Nords, boxers, liners en Vees

Hans

sorry I can't answer all your brilliant questions, I do hope somebody has a
crack at them though.

But for me, my answers to
Q7, how many cars overtaken
A. 3212.5. The point five comes in because I have passed 215 BMWs and 3105
others. If the point five causes a problem, give me 10 minutes.

Q8 cars overtaking me
A 3. The officers were on the way to a major criminal investigation, or
their chips (US translation fries) were ready, I forget which.

Quentin
not drunk but its looking like a very good idea