Wheelweights

Early last year I fitted a set of alloy wheels to my Alfetta, they are
the type often fitted optionally, inscribed "Campanatura 45" and "Alfa
Romeo 5 1/2 J14". I seem to remember being impressed with their light
weight as well as their looks, cleaned, painted and fitted them. They'll
help get me home tonight.
Recently I've come across a second set, the same style obviously but not
identical products, several detail differences. They also "seem" heavier
than I remember the first set, now in use. I've weighed this second type
at 7.2kg and a standard steel at 8.1kg - a total weight reduction of
4.5kg across five wheels, big deal! Unless these ARE heavier I'm at a
loss to explain why I got so excited in the first place. Can any
wheelwatcher put a spoke in and help me believe there are light and
heavy versions? Or has my mass memory slipped.
Incidently these may be wheels referred to as Turbinas, I hadn't heard
that before AD, they have 32 spokes so it's not inappropriate, the
"heavier" wheel has raised lettering and a diamond containing the
initials FPS.
Thankyou, Lee, Perth. W.Australia.