'82 GTV6 $3500.00

I bought the car in Los Angeles in 1994 and moved to the East Coast in
1995. Car has been garaged ever since.
Late model Tan leather interior with black carpet in nice shape.  Dash
is still blue.
140,000 mi. on body:
*Engine rebuilt at 116,000 mi by Alfa Milano, Inc in Los Angeles, CA.
*Gearbox rebuilt at 124,000 mi by Alfas Unlimited, Norfolk, CT.
*New water pump and tensioner upgrade at 128,000 mi by Domenicks
European Car Repair, White Plains, NY.
*Ricombi Sport Suspension upgrade this spring by Alfas Unlimited
(torsion bars, springs, sway bars - with reinforcement welded in, new
bushings, brake pads, etc...).
*Small bit of rust repaired in front quarters this spring - Two small
dents - rest of body good.  Metallic Gray paint needs freshening.
*I have all receipts.  Approximately $8000.00 in the car.

Going flying must sell!
US $3500.00

Contact:
Glen Kashin