Concours Italiano and Photographs Needed

Hello, we're launching  Italian Car Magazine with the subtitle Dedicated to
the appreciation,  preservation and restoration of Italian automobiles and we
need your help! We're torn between doing a web only magazine
www.italiancar.com (take a look it's coming up slowly...), a newsletter and a
full blown magazine. If we do web only it will be all free and supported by
advertisers. What are your opinions. ALSO, we desperately need photos and
we'll pay for them. If you want to send your photos to us or slides with your
name written on the back in felt tip marker we'll build an archive and
everytime we use one we'll send you 50 cents to $5 each time it's used. As a
comparison each time the magazine Grassroots Motorsports uses a photo they pay
between $1 and $10. If you'd like to donate your photos and/or stories that
would be great too since it's just me, my wife and our son running it. If
you're interested contact us at italiancar@domain.elided. And if you're going
to Concours Itliano or went to Fiat Freak Out, we desperately need photos and
info.

The first issue is still in development, but as of now it has articles on: A
Tribute to Nuccio Bertone, Buying an Italian Car, Formula 1 and the first
installment on turning a 1974 ALFA Romeo GTV Coupe into a vintage race car.

Thank you for your time and let me know what you think, also send us those
photos and stories and story ideas.

Sincerely,
Ben Gravolet
italiancar@domain.elided