Re:Racing Belts in South Bay California??

This type of 3-point belt system could be found on just about any GM car in
early 70's. I had a '73 Olds Cutlass which had this. Very inconvenient because
you cannot lean forward once buckled in. Why not use shoulder belts with
retractors?

I need 3 point belts without retractors. I want the shoulder portion to
be detachable from the buckle so the lap part can operate independently
(in case the jury-rigged shoulder mounting should break loose in an
accident, I still have lap protection).
- --
David Gurevich,      /davidg@domain.elided
650-937-6166