Racing Belts in South Bay California??

I'm looking to retrofit an old car with shoulder belts and am looking
for a supplier besides JC Whitney and junkyards.

I need 3 point belts without retractors. I want the shoulder portion to
be detachable from the buckle so the lap part can operate independently
(in case the jury-rigged shoulder mounting should break loose in an
accident, I still have lap protection).

The last time I saw a belt like this was on a '71 Mercury (European
Ford) Capri, but they are not to be found in local junkyards. Any leads?
Racing shops?

(Obligatory Alfa content: see y'all friday in Carmel!)

Karl
'95 168LS