latin translator? and Burman problems

picked up a piece of cloisonne which has inscription "Dei Sub Numine
Viget". Any one care to take a stab?...Rest of badge has shield with open
book at top.

Wife drove away today in the newly resuscitated GTV. I watched as she drove
slowly down the street, weaving back and forth, stopping occassionaly. She
finally drove out of sight. Figured she was just trying to get used to the
car. Several minutes past and she reappeared. "I can't get the car to go
straight down the road. It's like the wheels are not connected to each
other anymore." I looked at the front wheels and they were still pointed in
the saem direction. I hopped in the car and noticed that there was a huge
amount of play. I popped the hood and watched as she turned the wheel back
and forth. Yikes! The whole top plate of the steering box moved
independently from the case! I tightened them all up and the steering
returned to "normal" looseness. Any have this happen before?

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
72 GTV (it's alive!)