Re: Speedo/Tach equivalents

Sometime during a 400 mile trip in my Spider this week, my tach started
acting weird (I think).  It still registers, but idles at about 600 rpm
and is showing about 1600 rpm at 70 mph.  Other cars were moving with me
at that speed on the freeway, so I presume my speedo is correct.  Would
someone post equivalent speeds/revs/gears for me to help analyze if there
is a problem?  TIA
How about directions on where to look for (hopefully) a
quick/easy/inexpensive fix?  TIA

By the way, it is a box stock 87 Spider Veloce with about 67K miles on
it.

Gordy Hyde
Bothell, WA
NWARC

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]