Re: Alfa Shop in Sunnyvale

> From: Keith Ahern <keith@domain.elided>
>
> I'm very happy with Continental Motors, between Fair Oaks & Wolfe on El
> Camino (across from Sunnyvale Ford).  Rich, who runs the place, used to
> work for a dealer.  They have quite a loyal following.  I've seen lots

hm.. this is odd. Me and at least a few more fellow digesters had
bad experience with them. Perhaps he only treats loyal followers
right and _______ the new customer?

Last poll of bay area shops, the Continental's also listed
in the  no no list.

Jess <--- in Sunnyvale, used to live 1 blk from Continental Motor
	  now still in Sunnyvale, but at different location.