Re: AD V7#19 - Alfa Screensaver

Asaf Sabag wrote:

> The screen saver is good for Windows 95/98/NT.
>
> It's available for download from:
> http://www.asaf.co.il/alfa/screensaver/
>
> Comments are welcome!
>
> As I said this screen saver is created from pictures that were download
> from various Alfa Romeo sites, if any of you found his Alfa picture and
> feels that it was "stolen" and don't want it to be there just let me
> know!
>
> Enjoy,
> Asaf Sabag.
> Alfa Sud 1.5l, Israel.

hello Asaf,

I like the screen saver.  I am running it on NT 4.0 and am giving my 156
screen saver a break for a while.  Can you tell me though what files are
installed?  I can see a .INI and the .SCR file but would expect there to
be others (.DLL?).  What files does it put into the system and which
folders do they go into please?  I like to know how to remove these
things and it doesn't include a remove option when it installs.

Regards,

John Heidemann
Brisbane Australia
1982 Alfetta GTV 2.0