Re: Bay area garage space

Don Happel informs us of his impending move:

> I'll be needing to find garage space to keep my
> GTV6 street/track car alive.

Don,

You can leave your car with me while you're out here.

Only $50 a month, and I'll take care of the car for you.

I know it's not much, but it's all I can afford. :-)

(Seriously, this is the main drawback of the otherwise adorable little
house we moved into about four months ago -- there isn't enough garage
space for the cars I *have*, much less for the ones I'd *like* to
have...)

When you do arrive, be sure to let the Digest know, we'll set up a
welcome party for you, and drag you out to an ARA meeting or two.

- --Scott Fisher