My new acquisition / 83 GTV6

Wow....After reading about all of these water pump problems, you folks got me
a little scared...

Anyway, as a new owner of an 83 GTV6 (78,xxx miles, bought new in Atlanta, and
I purchased in from Paul Spruell Alfa), I was horrified to discover during a
trip to the bookstore that neither Chiltons or Haynes produce a tech manual
for the GTV6.

Does anyone know of a publisher of a manual or does anyone have a manual they
would sell.  I keep hearing it is possible to get 'shop manuals' for hundreds
of dollars....That seems a tad unreasonable.

Also, the dash has weathered and cracked beyond repair.  Although its not a
priority, how much would a replacement dash cost (provided one could be found)

If anyone can be of assistance , please post here or e-mail me at
Skybeaver6@domain.elided