Bay area garage space

OK, here's a question for all you Bay area Alfa owners.

I'll be moving your way soon, but when I get there I'll be needing to find
garage space to keep my GTV6 street/track car alive.  I'm not counting on
having a garage of my own since I'll be living on a boat.  (probably in
Pete's Harbour in Redwood City for those of you from the area)

Now my question is this:  Is it possible to find garage space within a
resonable distance (say, less than an hour away) that can be rented
long-term?  Or am I looking at renting a storage building near the marina
and doing without the luxuries of water and electricity?

Personally, I'd just as soon dock a barge with a roof beside the boat and
use that as my garage, but I just don't think that plan will work.

Don Happel      zelatore@domain.elided
Shemp Mo-Din Italian Motorsports
95 Magna - 93 Lightning - 83 GTV6 - 78 Spider - assorted Alfettas

"It's good to go very fast" - Peter Egan