re: owner vbaules

>From: "Scott Johnson" <scott@domain.elided>
>Subject: Owner values

>Regarding Alfa Owner values...

>I, too, noticed this strange value list. Since they didn't note where they
>got the
>figures (DOH!!), who knows what they're based on.

I was wondering if it was a couple of cases of beer...

>Since I know spider values, it was their wonkiness that struck me first.
>I, for one,
>would especially like to know where to pick up "excellent" '71-'74 spiders
>for less
>than $5,000. IME, those don't exist anymore.

Maybe they were quoting in '71-74 dollars!

And 69 Spiders seemed way too low compared to their '67 brethren... I
haven't seen that big of a gap between the two.

Also there was no definition for the car conditions (what is "low"?)

Perhaps we can hear from someone who knows more about this chart...

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
72 GTV (it's alive!)