Thank you!

I just wanted to thank all the Digesti for your help & suggestions
recently about Alfa banners.

I successfully located two. Imagine that!

One is coming from Mark Strohauer in Georgia who was kind enough to UPS
it up here to Canada. Thanks to Bill Bain (President of AROC of
Atlanta) for sending me in the right direction.

And the other is a large red banner style. It's 12 feet long and about
2 feet wide with the famed Alfa script in white and the logo at the
end. Bob Little actually took a train from his home to Manhattan to
meet a friend of mine and make the exchange. What a guy!

Thanks again to everyone for your suggestions about this and my
ignition problem. It'll soon be fixed.

Happy motoring....

Jon Finkelstein (ARCC)
Toronto, Ont