blind spot

Cheers all,

	Here's a peeve that's been buging me, and perhaps some of you
have figured out an elegant solution...
	The rear-view mirror in my '92 Spider Veloce proves to be a
hinderance to forward vision.  When I am at a stop light or on the
freeway, the mirror tends to cover up whole cars and pedestrians that are
on the passenger's side of the car.  Admittedly, at 6'3", I am tall, and
perhaps this may be the origin of the problem, but there's got to be a
solution short of slouching in my seat.
	Is there anyone else who shares this blind spot, and who has
found a beautifully elegant solution?

thanks,

Jason Hool
'92 Spider Veloce
Pacific Palisades, CA
U.S.A.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]