<164> RHD Squeaking Clutch Pedal

>Tony asked...

>>Dunno, sorry.  Anyone with a RHD 164 had a squeaking clutch pedal?  Mine
does,
>>and so far I have found no cure.  I'm living with it.

>Yep, me too, tried greasing the pivot point, but squeaky came back after a
week.
>Assume this is due to RHD engineering ?

A spray of CRC on the pivot point on my RHD Fiat Croma (there's a good
chance that the pedal box is the same) gained me about a year of peace and
quiet.... it's back again though.

Mark Battley
Auckland, New Zealand.

1974 Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV
1989 Fiat Croma

Alfa Romeo 105 series Bertone Coupe home page and register at:
      http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/1806/105GTV.HTML