Need Milano roof rack

   I'm in need of a roof rack for my Milano with attachments for a couple
bikes and a kayak.  Yakama has nothing, and Thule had a generic rack that,
with the proper adaptors, would fit.  Problem is, the adaptors are almost non-
existent.  I know there was (is?) a roof rack offered by Alfa Romeo but
wouldn't know where to begin finding one or if there are attachments for what
I want to carry.  Any advise?  Or better yet, any one got one for sale?
Thanks all....
Bryan Carter