alfa-digest V6 #27

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@digest.net

Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:32:29 -0500
From: "Chris Shepley" <chris_shepley@signature-mail.com>
Subject: In Search of Useless Milano Info

Does anyone know if the Milano came with a first aid kit for the first aid
kit compartment(either stock or as an option)?
<

My '86 Platinum and '87 and '88 Verdes came with the first aid kit. The '86
also had some decent fitted luggage in the trunk, as well.

I still have the fitted plastic bins from the '86 which made the best of
the odd shaped spaces at the trunk sides. Real handy items.

Jim Roth, Northern NM

'94 Land Rover
'90 MBZ 300TE4M
'88 Milano Verde