Re: Milano Tires

In message , Phil Williams <willamp@hotmail.com> writes
> My milano had stock size tires up front and 205/50-15s on the rear
>when I bought it (similar to what you are suggesting). The only thing
>that was bad about it was that you couldn't rotate the tires
>front to rear. Subsequently, the front tires needed replacing
>prematurely.
The cure for the problem which you are describing is very simple. Use
the gas pedal more! Just even the wear out and you wont need to rotate
the tYres. When you wear out one end first it is an indicator of how you
should modify your driving style, after all, they would fit different
tyres front and rear if they predicted differing wear rates, surely?
Only joking!

--
Jonathan Coates
164LV6 Daily driver