San Francisco south bay AR shops

Sorry for the regional nature of this question...

Can anyone recommend a good shop in the SF south bay area?  I have been
using A-1 Foreign in Mountain View with reasonable success but I'd like to
hear about places that specialize in Alfa Romeos (especially GTV6).

How is Manarello in Palo Alto?  Is there anything closer to Cupertino/San Jose?

Thanks in advance.

-Robert
 1985 GTV6
 Hope to own red spider (tan interior) some day.  Know of any for sale?

 Robert Abatecola       | Software Development, Network Consulting,
 The Stradivarian Group | Database Development (4D, FoxPro, FMPro,
 (408) 257-4482         | PowerBuilder), Internet Connectivity,
 robert@tsgus.com       | Macintosh/UNIX/Windows